"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales." Albert Einstein

21 October 2015

What the Dinosaurs Did Last Night: A Very Messy Adventure



Tuma, Refe. What the Dinosaurs Did Last Night: A Very Messy Adventure. Little, Brown BFYR, 2015.

This picture book follows the annual exploits of the Tuma family dinosaurs, who come out of hiding every November to wreak havoc on their family and make big messes throughout the month. This story is very reader-friendly and works well when read to large groups of children.

I have spoken with the dinosaurs at my library, and they reluctantly agreed to allow me to photograph their antics this November, provided I give them proper credit when I post their pictures and only show their good sides. I know our community looks forward to Dinovember each year; with this book your community can enjoy it, too!



No comments: