"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales." Albert Einstein

05 May 2014

Rust, V. 2: Secrets of the Cell


Lepp, Royden. Secrets of the Cell. Archaia Entertainment, 2012.

Jet is pretty clearly some sort of robot, but he's a hard worker and the other people on the farm like having him around. This book continues where volume 1 left off, describing the dystopian world left over after a war involving robot soldiers.

I probably would have enjoyed this book even more if I had read the first one beforehand. Nonetheless, the art work was beautiful and appropriate and I did enjoy the story, even though there were some gaps in my understanding. I think this book would be very popular in my library as well.

Recommended for: tweens, young adults
Red Flags: cartoon violence
Overall Rating: 5/5 stars

No comments: