"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales." Albert Einstein

15 April 2014

COUNTDOWN: The Ninja Librarians: The Accidental Keyhand



The Ninja Librarians: The Accidental Keyhand is in stores today! I have two copies ordered for my library, as I know this book will be very popular once I book talk it with my students.

Today's question: Which historical figure would you like to be an apprentice for?  Obviously I'd want to be an apprentice for someone brilliant, but most brilliant historical figures were also a bit ... crazy, nu?

This is Nikola Tesla.  If I had to choose someone to be an apprentice for, this would be my choice.  He was a genius inventor, and it would be awesome to watch how his mind works and to learn to think like he did.  Also, I'd get to invent really cool stuff.

What about you? If you could be an apprentice for any historical figure, who would you choose?

And for those of you who missed the previous posts, here they are:

Week One
Week Two
Week Three
Week Four

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jenni,

I'm hopping around the Interwebs seeing how others answered the question for Week 5. I found it interesting that Tesla worked with Thomas Edison, who is my son's hero.