"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales." Albert Einstein

17 March 2014

COUNTDOWN: The Ninja Librarians: The Accidental Keyhand

The Ninja Librarians: The Accidental Keyhand will be available for purchase in just four weeks! Sourcebooks Jabberwocky was kind enough to provide me with an advance reader copy of this book to preview before its publication. This book kept me interested to the point that I skipped meals (and laundry, although that's not much of a sacrifice) to finish the story.  I will definitely be ordering a copy of this book for my library.

Here's a peek at the cover:



There is a book trailer that you can view if you'd like more information about this story. I also have a preview snippet of the story that you can read here.

1 comment:

SusaNia said...

WOW! Skipping meals?? That's high praise indeed. I can't wait for this to come out!