"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales." Albert Einstein

06 June 2016

Ch-Ch-Changes

At this moment, many of you are drowning in the beginnings of your summer programming. In addition to doing that very thing, and supervising four interns and twenty or so teen volunteers, I am also embarking on a new adventure. As you read this I am preparing to leave my current library position for a new position at a different library. It is a definite step up for me, and I am excited about the prospects of being in a new place, but this does mean my blog will be on a temporary hiatus while I attempt to sort and pack my life and drag my family across the country to start over in a new place. 

While you are awaiting new posts, please feel free to use the links to the right to search through the archives or visit other library-related blogs. 

See you on the other side! 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the new job! I look forward to reading about it here soon!

Mary