"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales." Albert Einstein

27 January 2016

Lego Librarian

One of my book clubbers brought me the most amazing gift. He had a brown paper bag with him at book club, and he took it out of the room, telling me he'd be right back. He came back in and presented me with this:


It's a LEGO librarian. Specifically, it's me, down to the required library nametag, the mohawk I was sporting this summer after we doubled our number of summer reading finishers, and my superhero cape.

The SL stands for "Super Librarian."
I was floored. I was speechless. I have never been given such a thoughtful and creative gift. I didn't know what to say to him besides, "Thank you."


No comments: