Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly series hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
I try to keep a relatively short to-be-read (TBR) list, so my "Fall TBR" list is pretty much just my TBR list right now, since it's fall.
- One Half from the East by Nadia Hashimi
- Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
- Burn, Baby, Burn by Meg Medina
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer
- Vicarious by Paula Stokes
- Not Your Sidekick by C.B. Lee
- Three Truths and a Lie by Brett Hartinger
- The Bronze Key by Holly Black
- When the Moon was Ours by Anna-Marie McLemore
- We Found a Hat by Jon Klassen
What are you itching to read this fall?